Using Multi-craft expertise this position installs, troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and/or overhauls all plant equipment, facilities, and utilities. Solves problems and makes decisions relative to these functions while working with little or no direct supervision.
1. Installs and/or repairs electrical, mechanical, plumbing, motors, pumps & various factory tools.
2. Trouble shoots and takes corrective action on equipment/machinery malfunctions.
3. Troubleshoots and does diagnostics on Electronic control systems and PLC’s.
4. Works on Capital and Expense projects including quoting, estimating, and working knowledge of
equipment and maintenance to be performed.
Education and Experience Requirements
Performs routine and complex maintenance services with a Master’s Level or technicians proficiency in the following Multicraft areas: (1) electrical power and controls, including PLC’s and other programmable instrumentation, (2) hydraulics/pneumatics, (3) mechanical maintenance, (4) plumbing, pipe fitting, and welding, (5) carpentry. HVAC Certification desired but not required. 5 years Industrial Electrical Experience, required. Plating chemistry and processing a plus.
• Valid Drivers License & Insurance
• Flexible Hours including Overtime, Saturday's and Bank Holidays.
• Computer skills to include typing, search capabilities on the internet and software experience for
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Maintenance Technician as the subject title of your email.