Features & Benefits
- Our electronic shower system offers a shower experience unmatched in the industry.
- Two half inch outlets with removable brass connections for easy installation.
click here for installation and parts details
- You can see the water temperature at a glance, by looking at the LED colored lights built into the control knobs. Ranging from the coldest water from your home to approximately 115° F.
- Turn on the shower or tub to your preferred bathing settings with One Touch. Easily adjust temp and volume while bathing with one rotation of the controls.
click here to view the control guide for more details.
- Water Temperature and Volume can be programmed into the 3 factory presets and adjusted or reprogrammed at any time.
- The valves flow rate is approximately 9 GPM, when installed correctly.
- Easy to clean and simple maintenance.
- Fill the bath tub remotely while lying in bed or in another part of the house using the remote wheel device. The new iphone app available in the near future.
- Multiple control options including modern and contemporary designs.
- Choose from Sigma's wide variety of shower trim options to customize your shower just the way you like it. Click here to see available options.
- Our state of the art system is hand made in Chur, Switzerland using Fluehs valve technology from Germany.
- The support system is so good that we will give you a new electronic control box in the next 2 years should it ever fail.
- This is an advancing technology with improvements every day.
- CAL Green compliant.
- There is a dual/redundant back up battery system and dual controllers so if your power went out, you could finish taking a complete shower.
- The system has one of the fastest shut off response times in the world of all thermostatic systems, 5 milliseconds! This prevents any potential scalding as fast as the cold water is shut off. Never ever worry about safety again!
- The shower stays off until you turn it back on . This way you can determine which bather pre-set you want to use.
- Our system has a hygiene function which kills any bacteria that may build up in your pipes.