factory can design, engineer, tool and manufacture solid brass,
copper or stainless steel faucets to your specifications.
We can provide, through our international associations, and
joint ventures, the most complete program to satisfy the highest
standards of any business requirements in the world.
No other company provides more than American Faucet and
• Solid Brass construction is the foundation our faucets
are built upon.
• Unleaded lav sets that exceed NSF61-9 sanitary standards
and California Title 54 requirements.
• All products are I.A.P.M.O. and CSA B 25 listed in
USA and Canada.
• World Class machining and sheet metal work in the
USA for all of our newest styles.
• State of the Art ¼” Turn Ceramic Disc
Cartridges with Lifetime Warranty.
• Handmade “true stainless steel” bath and
• “Solid Copper” faucets available for selected
• One of the widest selections of styles in the industry…including
your English traditional, European contemporary and American
• Each style is fully coordinated with matching lavatory,
tub and shower systems, tub spouts, wall mounted lav spouts,
deck mounted Roman tub sets, bidets, thermostatic systems,
pressure balance systems, and of course, all matching accessories.
• Our kitchen faucets can either have solid brass or
plastic pull out spray handles. The brass handle is offered
in 25 finishes.
• Pop-up assemblies are solid brass and engineered to
• Our hand-held showers have a variety of insert and
styles and materials are available to meet your demands.
• All spout assemblies, rough valves, shower heads and
water ways are pressure tested in our factory water tanks
with 90 lbs. of static water pressure.
• All valves can be adjusted to compensate for handle
weight in wall applications or deck applications.
• Unique universal fit program. All handles, escutcheons
fit all valves.
• Tub and shower valve extensions are in stock for immediate
solutions to your field installation issues.
• We offer matching ceramic handles and escutcheons.
• On time delivery
• 1 to 3 days for chrome or brass designer faucetry
• Satin nickel 7 to 10 days average lead time
• All polishing, buffing, electroplating and electrostatic
protective coating applications are done on the premises to
maintain the highest standards in the industry.
Our specialty is working with Brass, Copper, and Stainless
Steel. In our PVD center we accommodate Plastic and Zinc –
so always ask.